Engage your audience with a collection of published articles on a specific theme, irrespective of source publication.
Compendia provide the opportunity to re-publish together, related research articles as a companion to a title with a strong brand and reputation, as a stand-alone item or as part of a series.
Compendia options currently include:
- A collection of articles that have been published in the same Elsevier journal over different volumes/issues
- A collection of articles that have been published in different Elsevier journals
- A collection of articles that have been published in different journals from different publishers
- produced also as an e-dition or page turn
- a web micro site that can link back to the Elsevier articles on ScienceDirect, as well as hold additional sponsor materials
- a webinar on the same or related theme
- highly targeted content, unrestricted by source publication
- high sponsor visibility
- association with the prestigious reputation of the primary Elsevier journal