Elsevier at a glance
As the world's leading publisher of science and health information, Elsevier serves more than 30 million scientists, students and health and information professionals worldwide.
We help customers advance science and health by providing world-class information and innovative tools that help them make critical decisions, enhance productivity and improve outcomes.
- Who we are: A global company headquartered in Amsterdam, employing more than 7,000 people in 24 countries.
- CEO: Ron Mobed.
- Partners: A global community of 7,000 journal editors, 70,000 editorial board members, 300,000 reviewers and 600,000 authors.
- In the community: We are a founding publisher of global programs that provide free or low-cost access to science and health information in the developing world.
- History: Elsevier's roots are in journal and book publishing, where we have fostered the peer-review process for more than 125 years. Today we are driving innovation by delivering authoritative content with cutting-edge technology, allowing our customers to find the answers they need quickly.
- Products: Elsevier develops online information solutions that help professionals achieve better outcomes. We publish around 2,500 journals and close to 20,000 books and major reference works.
For more information about Elsevier please visit www.elsevier.com