Network with some of the leaders in the field at an Elsevier Conference and align your brand with our successful portfolio of events.
The Elsevier portfolio of events provides a direct route to global researchers and industry representatives in a number of communities. Our sponsors and exhibitors have the opportunity to network face-to-face with some of the leading names in the field and to build brand awareness and partnerships with international delegates.
Our sponsors and exhibitors benefit from...
- Align your organization with the best - All Elsevier conference programs are derived from invited presentations or peer reviewed contributions to ensure the highest quality content.
- Supported by the Elsevier portfolio of journals our events typically attract the leading names in the field, including Nobel Laureates, as our headline speakers.
- Programs are organized by international committees derived from our editorial boards to provide authoritative, topical content which attracts high caliber contributed papers and delegates.
- Events are held around the globe and promoted via targeted international marketing campaigns. The resulting international delegate base provides unrivalled networking opportunities.
- All supporters benefit from pre-event marketing via our event websites ensuring wider promotion of your brand.
- In 2010 delegates were derived from more than 100 countries. Our marketing reach via tools such as Sciverse ScienceDirect drive targeted global visitors to our event websites throughout the marketing campaigns.
- Several of our events offer virtual online conferencing providing a wider market reach and additional exposure and marketing options.
- The Vaccine Virtual Congress attracted an additional 1000 online delegates, enabling you to reach those delegates unable to attend the event in person.
- You can also work with our journal brands to host your own exclusive event through our sponsored webinar program. Webinars can be run in conjunction with our conferences to create maximum brand exposure, as well as qualified sales leads.
- With more than 20 years experience of organizing international events, we work with our co-organizers, sponsors and exhibitors to provide the best experience for our delegates and to build relationships and brand awareness.
- Our conference programs are designed to maximize opportunities for on-site networking. For those seeking a higher profile, opportunities exist for sponsorsed symposia and brokerage events.