Procedia is an online collection of high quality conference proceedings in over 20 subject categories. If you are an organizer of an international scientific conference, covering highly cited or timely topics then you could take advantage of Elsevier's publishing resources and expertise.
Benefits for your conference:
- Access to 80% of global researchers - your proceedings will be published in a dedicated issue on ScienceDirect, the world's leading full-text scientific database offering journal articles and book chapters from more than 2,500 peer-reviewed journals and more than 11,000 books
- Free access to all users
- Short lead times – we will publish your proceedings online in just 8 weeks after the acceptance of the final manuscripts
- We can accept papers in different languages and help with language services (WebShop)
- You can publish proceedings online, on USBs, on CDs, or order print copies
- Authors keep copyright for their papers
- Reprints available after your event via Elsevier WebShop
Procedia collection offers authors and conference organizers a fast and cost effective way to provide maximum exposure for their papers.
A Dedicated Procedia is a series that publishes papers from conferences organized by one entity (conference organizer, society, government institute). Partner with Elsevier to create a title that will publish proceedings from your organization events.
Please note that we do not accept proposals from individual authors for Procedia titles.