Visit the website
Publishing solutions for third party content
Bringing Elsevier's world leading journal publishing resources and expertise to independent peer-reviewed journals.
Production & Hosting by Elsevier provides publishing solutions for societies, universities, academies of science, government agencies and other academic journal owners who are looking to grow their products.
Why choose Elsevier as your publishing partner?
Our experienced team works closely with our customers at every step of the way to follow your publishing strategy. We provide the tools, resources and expertise, whilst our customers maintain full ownership and editorial control of publications.
Benefits of Production & Hosting service:
- Access to 80% of global researchers - your journal will feature on ScienceDirect, the world's leading full-text scientific database offering journal articles and book chapters from more than 2,500 peer-reviewed journals and more than 11,000 books
- A dedicated journal homepage on www.elsevier.com featuring journal aims and scope, editorial board, recently published articles, top 10 most cited articles and guide for authors
- Increased usage and impact through free/delayed open access
- Full use of Elsevier's online submission and peer-review system EES (Elsevier Editorial System)
- Truly innovative way to publish via The Article of the Future
- Appointment of Journal Manager who will oversee the production process
- Typesetting, Article versions, Referencing
- Support on indexing and abstracting
- Better monitoring of journal performance through detailed user reports
- Long-term preservation of your content by archiving
- Access to training on all aspects of scholarly publishing
We will work with you to increase the visibility and reach of your journal and use the technology, workflow efficiency, and experience already enjoyed by thousands of Elsevier's reputable publications. With our world class expertise and market-leading information infrastructure, we aim to support journal growth and maximize recognition in the scientific community.
Interested in Production and Hosting?Fill in the Questionnaire and send it to Wendy or Alexandra to learn more about partnership opportunities with Elsevier:
Journal publication program
manager (Asian markets)
Manager Contract Publishing