Recruit professionals in research, science, technology and information and target the very best senior managers, scientists, and graduating students from around the world.
Elsevier offers you a job placement service with unprecedented access to the world's largest science and R&D communities.
Reach out to the best candidates with Sciverse ScienceDirect
With 16 million monthly users, Sciencedirect.com will generate an unrivalled amount of attention for your job posting. Your posting and logo will be viewed alongside all relevant journals on ScienceDirect.com - precisely targeting an audience of researchers active in the relevant field of expertise.
Your job posting and logo will be seen by active and passive jobseekers – potentially top candidates who are generally not reached by more traditional job boards.
How it works
- Select which of our 240 niche audiences best match the scope of your job and decide if you wish to also target the job posting to a specific geographical area.
- Send us the job description(s), contact details and company logo.
- We will post the job in the system to appear next to the articles of all relevant journals.
- When a potential candidate clicks on the job posting, a detailed job description will be shown. Candidates can then directly apply for the job.
- Each post is live for 8 weeks and is also placed on www.elsevierjobs.com.
Prices start from $650 for a single posting down to as little as $495 when you post 6-10 jobs in one year.
View our case studies on how to find the best candidates
Case Study One: Seeking an immunologist in German speaking countries
- Based on ISI*, 132 journals are published in the field of Immunology.
- Elsevier publishes 34 journals in this field - 25% of the total.
- Amongst the readers of these journals are the most reputable immunologists in the field.
- 155,000 unique visitors visit the immunology journal pages of Sciverse ScienceDirect each month**.
- Around 8% of these visitors come from Germany, Switzerland, Austria.
The job posting and logo would be viewed by potentially 12,400 immunologists each month.
Case Study Two: Seeking a Professor in Oceanography in the United States
- According to ISI*, 56 journals are published in the field of oceanography.
- Elsevier publishes 14 journals in this field - 25% of the total.
- 70,000 unique visitors visit the oceanography journal pages on ScienceDirect.com**.
- 40% of the readers are located in the US.
The posting and logo would be viewed by around 30,000 oceanographers in the US each month.
* The Institute for Scientific Information (ISI) is part of Thomson Reuters Corporation. ISI offers bibliographic database services and categorizes scientific articles and publications. ISI categories are the industrial standard
** Unique visitors and monthly page views are based on May 2010 figures measured internally using Double Clicks' Dart ad management system
For further information about recruitment options from ElsevierJobs, please visit www.elsevierjobs.com or get in contact with our sales team so we can help you start recruiting.Contact Us