Elsevier has launched a Rich Media product to cater to our most innovative advertisers who wish to add features to a conventional banner. The newest features include video capability, integration with social media, feeds, live updates, polls, custom forms and in-unit flash capabilities. The content is displayed within multiple custom tabs that allow the viewer to navigate and interact within the banner.
Each Rich Media banner contains multiple custom tabs to hold up to 10x as much content as a conventional banner. With Rich Media the interaction and depth are that of a "mini website". The reporting for a Rich Media banner is much more detailed and includes engagement analytics such as tab clicks, hovers, scrolls, shares and submissions.
The Rich Media banner is set up and targeted in the same way a conventional banner would be. The campaign is targeted by journal, site, or a cluster of journals. This banner is available on all Elsevier's current advertising platforms.
Every Rich Media campaign comes with an in-depth custom report. Some of the metrics include unique users, geo metrics, impressions and click counts as well as detailed interaction reports. The interaction reports include engagement analytics such as tab clicks, hovers, scrolls, shares and submissions.
- Increased audience involvement
- First-hand feedback from target market
- Build up excitement before an event
- Increase brand awareness through branding campaigns
- Include Flash and video to demo the product
- Use feed-based content to keep information in unit constantly updated
- Build loyal followers by exposing consumers to contextually relevant product information