Gynecologic Oncology e-supplement
The sponsor benefits from continuous online exposure to a targeted scientific audience beyond Gynecologic Oncology journal subscribers. Articles and their authors receive higher downloads, leading to increased citations.
Reach journal subscribers with a sponsored supplement co-branded with the journal title.
Supplements to Elsevier journals offer the opportunity to publish or support research in association with the brand name and reputation of a prestigious title. All articles are peer-reviewed to safeguard the scientific quality of the publication and circulated to journal subscribers.
Supplements can include:
- proceedings of a symposium or scientific meeting
- invited articles
- consensus meeting results
- conference abstracts
- themed content
- translated editions
- sponsored access to content
- print and/or bulk subscriptions which can feature a unique cover and company-specific advertising
- online availability as an e-supplement for a specified period of time to both subscribers and non-subscribers with a sponsor acknowledgement
- association with the prestigious reputation of the journal
- key opinion leader endorsement of a message
- rapid delivery to your target audience - within 12 weeks after final manuscript acceptance
- increased impact and longevity of your message
- exposure to all subscribers of the journal
- online visibility via ScienceDirect
- indexing in major databases to ensure a high level of dissemination for the published material