Promote your expertise to a global scientific audience
Elsevier webinars are powerful, all-inclusive marketing solutions to gain reputable brand awareness, build loyalty and capture qualified leads. These live multimedia presentations allow a presenter to truly engage and interact with a large scientific audience online.
Video Tutorial: Elsevier webinar solutions
How it works
- Work with our experienced editorial team to select a topic aligned with the research interests of your intended audience. We can also help you access respected experts in the field to present on a critical issue facing your target audience.
- We market your webinar to your chosen audience by:
- Sending out dedicated e-mails to relevant contacts from our extensive databases.
- Placing targeted banners on ScienceDirect journal pages.
- Sending out reminder e-mails to all registrants 1 hour prior to live event, and immediately after the event to inform that the event is now available on-demand.
- Users access your webinar for free by completing a brief registration form where we capture their contact details.
- Live event: each event lasts up to an hour, and involves a moderator together with up to three presenters. The moderator introduces the webinar and individual speakers at the appropriate time, moderates the live Q&A session and closes the event. Questions are entered online by attendees, and can be answered live via the audio channel.
- You will receive tracking and reporting details within 48 hrs of the live event.
- Create significant brand exposure
Elsevier webinars are highly successful in reaching a large scientific audience, as shown in Figure 1: total registrations per webinar (2009-2010).
- Truly engage and interact with your audience: Receive immediate feedback via live Q&A and polls. Follow up on unanswered questions and generate dialogue post-event.
- Capture qualified leads: Benefit from our extensive access to scientific communities worldwide to attract your relevant, targeted scientific audiences.
- Benefit from extended archiving: For a limited time only, we offer 6 months of webinar hosting, delivering extended ROI.